Friday, November 21, 2008

What's For Dinner?

So everyone what's for dinner? In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I want to know what's for Dinner? Is anybody out there going to cook a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, or do something different?Here's my menu, well o.k. here's my mother menu, but I do help her cook.

Our spread is going to be:

*Turkey of course, roast beef, collards green, cranberry sauce, stuffing, string beans, nut cake, rice, macaroni and cheese, potatoe salad, cinnamon buns, Thanksgiving sugar cookie favors (for guests), beverages, and gosh, let's see, so much more. I'll be cooking the potatoe salad, cinnamon buns and the Thanksgiving sugar iced cookie. Yummy, I just know I'm going to get full, but who cares, I'm going to stuff my self silly. Why? Because it's Thanksgiving.

So tell me, what's for dinner? What are you fine folks gonna cook for Thanksgiving?

Happy eating,

Treasure Ann








2 comments:

fawndear said...

I guess I need to pull out my recipe book now. Wow, it's coming fast.

Treasure Ann said...

Fawn Dear I am so ready for it.