Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Bloggers


To all my blogger friends, loyal commenters, and visitors, I would like to present this Thanksgiving card (above) to all of you. It'll probably be a while before I can get back to my computer on the account of, well Thanksgiving preparations, relatives, and just having a jolly good time. I'm going to be busy for the most part helping my mom cook and bake. I even got some request to cook some favorite dishes. Then after the celebration of Thanksgiving, I'll be moving on and preparing for my most favorite Holiday... Christmas!!! Our tradition since I can remember as a little girl, was putting the Tree up after Thanksgiving. Then you know actually before that, "Black Friday"-the Thanksgiving after sale Friday. We go SHOPPING! Then after a long day, we get some Coburg egg nog, put on some Christmas music and decorate the tree.
So my blogger friends, commenters, and visitors, it'll be a while before I blog with you again. I will be signing in sometime Monday perhaps, if not soon, after The Thanksgiving rush.
You all good people, have a good break, enjoy your family, holiday, and making great memories. Have a good time. I'll be talking to ya later.
Have a Happy & Blessed Thanksgiving,
Treasure Ann
























3 comments:

fawndear said...

Hope you have a wonderful little blog break. Family, Food, Shopping - sound like a good time.

Treasure Ann said...

Thank you Fawn Dear, and may you have a good Thanksgiving with your family.

Charlie said...

Have a great Thanksgiving!!! I have been so busy this week, sorry I haven't blogged/commented more. I love your new Christmas layout though :) :) :)