Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Cats Out Of The Bag

This was my first Swap and Andrea at www.andrearhouse.blogspot.com was gracious to host a Valentine's Day Swap. My swap partner is the wonderful Aubrey at www.aubsfamfive.blogspot.com. I had to borrow her pictures because, smarty me forgot to take pictures of what I sent before I packaged them up. Thanks Aubrey for letting me borrow. :)


Now that she has recieved them, I can let the cat out of the bag. I've visited her blog and she said that she really loves the things she got. I'm so glad. "Your welcome" Aubrey, I hope you continue to enjoy them. I can't believe I've been missing out on these fun-filled swaps, it's been a blast. Happy Valentine's Day Aubrey!!

She said that mine is already on it's way, so I'll post pics of what I got when it comes. On Aubrey's blog she asked what is anyone's plans for Valentine's Day. So I'm copy catting her with the same question she asked her readers, I'm going to ask mine. What are your plans for Valentines? As for me I'm planning to throw a Valentines Party with family and friends. Then I'm going to pass out some goodie sweet treats to all my guests.

Have a good night everyone. Remember to always have these things in your heart...

Peace & Love,

Treasure Ann





















6 comments:

Jill said...

I love the swap package you sent to Aubrey. I can't wait to see what you get. Aren't swaps the best?

adozeneggs said...

Great swap package! I love swaps, just like Christmas!
I think we're just doing what we do every night. Make dinner, watch netflix. Very romantic!

Treasure Ann said...

Thank you Jill. I'm glad Aubrey likes it.

Swaps are really great, a dozen eggs. I can't believe I've been missing out on such fun. It is just like Christmas.
Making dinner and watching the movies together sounds very romantic for Valentine's Day, great plans. Have a very nice one.

Aubrey said...

YEAH! I'm glad to hear your package came in the mail today. I'm glad you like it too!!

Plans for the day. We don't do much celebrating. We usually exchange a card and go out to dinner. Also, my little brother(21) and his girlfriend will be spending the weekend with us so that should be fun!

Treasure Ann said...

Oh I really love it Aubrey. Thank you again, I can't express how excited I am about it.
Your brother and girlfriend coming for the weekend does sound fun. Have a good time. :)

AndreaLeigh said...

i love what you got her! i'm so glad you participate and i know she loved her goodies.