Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Have No Specific Title For This Post

I couldn't come up with a suitable title for this post, but I just wanted to share with my readers (friends) what I do in my past time. I took up painting about a year ago, and loved it ever since. When I get creative and working on a piece, I'm in my own little world. A Very peaceful world I might add, not a worry in sight or some concern lurking around the corner. I love this painting hobby I took up and I'm still learning about this new craft.
The name of this piece is called, Extended, which means, break out of the mold of things or shall I say the frame that society thinks we should be contained in. Denying ourselves of who we really are.
If you notice there is a small picture frame in the painting with a flower in it, and it looks like the flower extended out of the picture frame. The other impression I tried to give is that, there's a bottle in the picutre in which it suppose to look like the bottle is trying to capture the flower, but the flower is too big to be contained. It blossoms and grows from the different walks of life. That's where you see it looks like little stepping stones in the picture-that means we can only grow through being ourselves and through life's experiences. Tell me, what impression does this painting give you? I love to here some reviews, and critique, but please don't be too hard on me. ;)

Oh by the way, whats the deal with this DTV thing everyone's been talking about? Have a good one everybody.















No comments: