Thursday, May 28, 2009

Scratch This Off My List of Summer Dreams

O.K. Remember the top 10 things on my list of things to do or get for the sommer. (Post entitled "Summer Dreams" below.) Well scratch the movie "Chocolat" off my list. I got it. Today we went to -Barnes and Nobles- and I bought it. that's me below, happy to have got it. Tonight, after a good bath I'll be watching that movie.


Here we come Barnes & Noble. I love this book store and of course Books-A-Million. I can live in these places. My mother and my son going in this great grand of a bookstore. I especially love Barnes&Nobles, because it has DVD's and I think in my opinion more choices than Books-A-Million. Like I said, I can get lost in this store. Reading is one of my favorite past times.

That's my mother, and she's ready to shop. She's a reader of many books herself, I'm assuming that's where I got that from. Oh, I forgot-my sister is a book worm to, it runs hard in the genes.




So what summer books are any of you plan to read? Is anyone planning a Summer Book Club? If so, let me know what your group is planning to read. I'm always interested in what people are currently or just recently read.

Peace & Love





























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AW! I LOVE seeing your pic~what a beautiful smile! I am a book lover too, and I HAVE seen that movie but never remember movies for some reason... I'm reading lots of birthing books and homeschooling stuff and hopefully crocheting the summer away! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Treasure Ann said...

Oh wow, I didn't know you crocheted Sandi! It's good to know and meet people who crochet. I'm so delighted. I just got through doing my son's grades and sent it in to our homeschool association. Now I'm going to take a little break, but homeschool preparation is always on the back of your mind all summer. Being that your reading a lot of birthing books, Am I to assume that your expecting a little blessing?

Treasure Ann said...

Oh and thank you for complimenting me on my smile. People say I smile too much.

adozeneggs said...

How could you smile too much?? That's a weird thing for someone to tell you.
I loved that movie. Maybe I'll add it to the Netflix cue and watch it again.
You look lovely, as does your mom. You could be mistaken for sisters.

Treasure Ann said...

Ahhh, thank you a dozen eggs. That is so sweet of you. My mom and I sometimes act like sisters. :) Chocolat is now one of my favorite movie. It's on top of my list.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, one can NEVER smile too much!!! We are due in October! I do crochet and have posted a few pics here and there on my blog. If you look up "Two Pics from Christmas" I think one will come up... We have NOT gotten much done in the way of homeschooling this week. :( It's been kinda a rough one. (((((HUGS))))) sandi