Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Prayer Requests

I want to pray for anyone who has a prayer request. Why? Well, because everyone can use the extra help. Plus it doesn't hurt a bit, it's actually pain free. How about that? I'm game for pain free, and as along as it doesn't hurt anyone else either, prayer has my vote.

My prayer request for this season is that I can be in good health. You see sometimes my left foot tends to hurt and I want to be pain free from that. So I'm believing God to heal me from that. Not much the doctors can do except prescribe pain medicine. So I'm believing that it is going to get better.

So is there anybody that would love for me to pray for them, I am so happy to do it. Just leave your prayer request in the comment. If you don't want to leave it there, I'd be happy to except your prayer request via e-mail. You can e-mail your prayer request to confide7@verizon.net.

There are other situations I am praying about that I can't really mention in my post, but I do desire your prayers that they will work out and things can be restored. Thank you so much. As I pray with you in agreement that God will move on your behalf of your prayer request, I'm having faith that God will come through for you. I also like to hear any testimonies or results of answered prayers. This will encourage others as well to believe and have faith that God can do it. By your faith, God can do it.

"...For truly I (Jesus) say to you, if you have faith [that is living] like a grain of mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, move from here to yonder place, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you."
Matthew 17:20 (Amplified Version)

What Jesus meant in that particular verse, is that if you have even a little faith in Him, He can work with that, and that nothing is impossible for Him if you believe that He can do that what you request. It doesn't mean literally mountains, but no matter how big your problem is-He can take care of it. We may not see our prayers answered right a way, but it will be answered, if we continue to have faith in Christ. Some people see their prayers answered right away, days later, weeks later, months or even sometimes it might be years. It depends on how strong our faith is. We must have hope, and even when it seems hard and we can't bare anymore struggles-we can't give up.

So if you have a prayer request, I would love to pray with you and for you. What's your request? Let's believe God together for the answer.

Have fun this Christmas, and keep hoping and have faith, 'for nothing is impossible for God, to those who trust Him.'

Treasure Ann

















No comments: