Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Reminder: Christmas Cookie Exchange

Hi everybody,
Don't forget about the Christmas Cookie exchange coming up December 13, 2008. Join me here at 9:00 p.m. and tell me what cookies did you bake for your cookie exchange. You are encouraged to share recipes, and tell and share with me and others what cookies were brought at the Christmas Cookie Exchange you hosted. I will be starting my Christmas Cookie Exchange Party at 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. I will share with you my menu, games played and some of the prizes that were giving out. This is going to be exciting, and I'm looking forward to baking some delicious cookies. I also look forward to hearing from you and sharing your party fun with you as well. I will be posting the rules for the cookie exchange party and ideas for what games can be played and ideas on what to fix and serve for your guests.

Our winner for the Afghan contest, 1st prize went to Pearlene-congratulations Pearlene on your win. Pearlene won a gift basket and a homemade bubble bath product from Bountiful Treasures. Congratulations to Jackie for participating. Jackie will be getting a baked good prize for participating, which is second prize. Pearlene finished her afghan first. this contest is closed and prizes has already been given and recognized. Only 2 participants were involve in the contest, so that's why it ceame to a close early. the next crochet contest will begin in August. this contest is making a Christmas afghan, only with Christmas colors, it can be any stitch, any style. 3 prizes will be given-grand prize, 1st and 2nd prize. This Christmas contest starts August 25, 2008. Afghans are due on December 1, 2008. when you complete your afghan and it has been judged, think of someone that you give it to as a Christmas gift. I look forward to seeing your creations. Keep checking my blog to keep up with the date of the Christmas contest. That's all there is with the "rules of engagements" concerning the contest. So keep up with this post to be reminded of what's involve with the contest. thank you all for participating in the last contest. Until next time, get your recipes and creative juices flowing.
Happy baking and crafting/crocheting.
Treasure Ann

No comments: