Friday, May 16, 2008

Added Bonus In Crochet Contest

Here's something to get excited about. Not only the participants that finish their square afghan and present it to me first and win first prize-there will be a prize given for creativity. Your squares doesn't have to be the original granny square. It can be as creative as you can make it. Also look for this in the future. I will be posting up some recipes that I think you all will enjoy. I'm a cookie baker fanatic, and mostly the recipes that I will be posting will be cookie recipes. I know Christmas is about 7 months away, but I like to give an early invitation to anybody who would like to join me here at my blog for a "Christmas Cookie Exchange" party. This party will consists of everyone who visits my blog come up with a cookie recipe that is their favorite, bake them in December, (December 13, 2008/Saturday) and come online that day and tell us how the cookies turned out. If you like, you may leave the recipe on the comments. During our online Christmas Cookie party, please share your favorite Christmas memory or what comes to mind while you bake your cookies. Please join me for this fun and creative occasion. I look forward to hearing from you all. I will keep you posted or send out memo's to anyone who would like to be reminded starting in November. Make sure you leave your e-mail address so that I can send out that memo. Meantime I will still remind you on my blog. So you have plenty of time to think about what your going to bake. Stay tune to "Learning To Schedule Time To Have For Your Self", especially when your running your own business, taking care family and house. Until next time.
God Bless,
Treasure Ann

No comments: