Monday, September 29, 2008

Is Anybody Out There








Hi, helloooooooooooo, is anybody out there? Where are the people? I'm a good conversationalist. Anybody out there to talk to? I'd like to give the invitation for you all to come and comment on my blog. I'm a fun person, and love people. I don't bite. Thanks to my sis, A Dozen Eggs Cookies, and Evelyn Drayton for visiting. Anybody else? I promise we will have some of the most fun, kind, exciting and interesting chats and comments if you blog back to me :) . Looking forward to hearing from ya'll. So jump on those keyboards and talk to me. :)


Happy Crafting & Crocheting,


Treasure Ann



4 comments:

adozeneggs said...

It takes time (lots of time) to get people to comment on a blog.
I usually spend hours at night reading other blogs, commenting on other blogs. I tell you it's a part time job in an of itself.
When I say hours, I'm usually up until 1 or 2 am. I tend to get obsessive!!
Be patient, they'll come!!

Treasure Ann said...

Thanks adozeneggs, I appreciate and needed that encouragement. I guess I'm sort of new to this blogging world. I will try to be more patient. :)

adozeneggs said...

Hi Harriett, thought I'd stop by your blog to tell you about freezing the cake.
I use industrial plastic wrap and wrap one or two slices together about 3 or 4 times. Your idea to wrap and place in a zip loc sounds good though. Maybe wrap twice then bag.
Do you have pictures of items that you sell? If so, they aren't coming through on my end.

Treasure Ann said...

Hi L, thanks for that tip-I'll be doing that. About the pictures, I'm working on uploading them in my computer, then linking them to my blog. It's taking me a while to rewrite the description of the benefits of my products. I'm also hoping to get my website up and running soon. But hold on, I will have it up soon. sometimes it gets fustrating, even though you love what you do, it's a lot of work.