Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lion Brand Crochet Along

Hi everyone, We have been working on a Christmas Crochet along, working on Christmas gifts. The number of gifts we're hoping to get done are 5 to 7 gifts. Well here's another Crochet Along you might be intrested in. Lion Brand is doing a Crochet Sampler Afghan. You can go to their website Lion Brand, and click on Lion Brand Notebook. It will tell you about the crochet along, and you can get information about it and when to start. You can also blog about your progress and the colors you've chosen. It's fun and exciting. Let me know how your doing as well. I've chosen the colors of different shades of pink. I already have about 4 projects started, but I'm excited about doing this. I've already started. Hope to hear from you all. When you blog onto Lion Brand website in their notebook, let them know you heard about them and the crochet along from my blog. Thanks.
Happy Crafting and Crocheting everybody,
Treasure Ann

No comments: